october favourites

“I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.” ― L.M. Montgomery


This month was filled with assessments and back to school HSC stress but I have found a few favourite things

Food:
Nescafe Butterscotch Latte - creamy and yummy

Mentos strawberry flavour mints - these taste like strawberry icecream with a minty twist

Beauty:
Models Prefer Contour Pallette - this has 3 contour shades and 3 highlight shades with a  huge mirror
Elf Face Whip in 'lilac petal' - such a nice highlight to layer beneath the shimmery one from the Models Prefer highlight but is so pretty on its own

Fashion:
Kmart hoop earrings - these look super cute with any outfit

Other:
Troye Sivan's EP 'WILD' - I am in love, they are all to great but Ease is probably my most favourite

What have you loved this month?

~


All images and opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment