the mask formula

cleanse. mask. moisturise.



























I love applying a mask to refresh and treat my skin. I absolutely love the Formula 10.0.6 masks because they are cheap, smell really nice and work really well on my skin.








































Pores Be Pure Skin-Clarifying Mud Mask Strawberry and Yarrow
The strawberry and rosemary in the mask eliminate impurities and yarrow clarifies the skin. To use this you apply and lave on for 10-15 minutes then rinse to clean it away. When this mask is on it can feel a little hot but once it has dried you can no longer feel the heat. I use a hot face cloth to wash/wipe away the mask. I love how this mask feels and I usually use it before bed.








































Keep Your Cool Breakout Calming Mask Peppermint and Coconut
The peppermint purifies and refreshes and coconut relieves blemishes. To use this mask you apply and leave for up to 5 minutes then massage and blotting the excess off with a tissue, it doesn't need to be rinsed off and can be worn under makeup. This is perfect to use in the morning to help reduce redness on spots.








































Get Your Glow On Brightening Peel Off Mask Papaya and Citrus
Papaya help resurface skin and citrus boosts brightness. To use this you apply and lave on for 10-15 minutes, after it leaves your skin feeling really soft and smooth which I really love and peeling it off is always fun. It is a good idea to rinse your skin after to get any leftover mask off.
























To apply each of the masks I use a elf professional face foundation brush as it makes it easier to apply them and less messy.

After removing the masks I use the Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser to moisturise my skin.

What type of masks do you love?

~



This post is not sponsored
All images and opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment