february favourites




Ok, I know I am a whole week late but better late than never? Right?

What I have been loving during February:
Sunclub Bronzer by Essence (See here for blogpost) 
Coconut scented, matte, lovely and bronze, pretty much a perfect bronzer.
Scrunchies
They are less damaging on your hair, look super cute and keep your mane off your face. Did I mention super cute?
Ear Cuff and pearl Earrings
This combo is pretty great, feminine with just the right amount of if-this-was-a-real-piercing-I-would-be-super-tough ness.
Artline Fineliner Pen
Although I usually draw with this it works perfectly on my calendar, you know the one made with the shiny paper that almost every pen smudges on? If you have a calendar like that then you need an Artline Fineliner Pen to do the job.
~
this post is NOT sponsored

No comments:

Post a Comment