january favourites

I can't believe that the first month of 2015 is over!

Here are my January favourites:
1. Audrey Cateye Sunglasses from Cotton On (Rubi)
These are super pretty, the shape is perfect for my face shape and they go with everything.
2. Russh Magazine
This fashion magazine is amazing, it looks pretty and is super interesting.
3. Kmart Toe Ring
With bare feet in summer a toe ring can look really nice, just make sure your toenails have a pretty polish on!
4. White Eyeliner
I can't remember where this is from but this month i have really been liking creating a white cateye.
5. Virgo Bracelet
This originally belonged to my mum (who I share a birthday with!!) and I think it is really nice and simple.
6. Song - Take Me To Chrurch by Hozier
~

10 comments:

  1. Glad I came across your blog !
    Need those sunglasses :)

    With love from London,
    Hayley
    http://thelifestylemenu.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to try using a white eyeliner! I was only able to buy a blue and green one aside from the usual black. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. White eyeliner is something i've recently gotten into. It never use to appeal to me but on the water line and inner corner it really makes one's eyes appear bigger and brighter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Hozier's entire album - check out "From Eden" - I'm obsessed with that song :)

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love RUSSH magazine, such a unique concept and I love their material!

    Thanks for sharing this! Would love if you could drop by CH1K.com as I am running a Daniel Wellington Giveaway!

    Helen xx
    http://CH1K.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy to be updated with your posts dear!! You never failed to surprise and inspire me with your creativity and taste ♥ ♥

    New fun post on the blog sweetie!
    http://contemporaryboy.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the look of a white cat eye as well, going to have to try it out soon!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle // bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are some great favs!! Definitely need to get myself white eyeliner

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Toe rings are the best! I haven't warn them in years, but I definitely need to start again. Great post! :)

    Cailey
    www.itscailey.com

    ReplyDelete