the london look

image
image
image
image

Rimmel has to be my favourite 'drugstore' makeup brand. 

The other day I was looking in the makeup section of my local target and I saw this cute baby pink makeup bag. Inside it had 4 Rimmel makeup products - eyeliner, mascara, lipstick and nailpolish and all for $10! I had to buy it.

Lasting Finish Lipstick in '170 ALARM'
A classic cool toned red lipstick.

Precious Stones Nail Polish in 'Diamond Dust'
This sparkly nailpolish is so pretty and only 2 coats are needed.

Scandaleyes Rockin' Curves Mascara in 'Extreme Black'
This mascara lengthens your lashes and adds a welcome curl.

Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eye Liner in 'Taupe'
Taupe with a slight shimmer, looks great on the tightline and/or waterline as well as lasting because of the waterproof formula.

~

16 comments:

  1. That lipstick looks great!
    xx
    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had so much fun reading your latest post sweetie!! I got really hooked ♥

    New fun post on the blog!
    http://michaelmacalos.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. One cannot go wrong with a good ol' red lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely blog post!!

    had a great read!!

    love your blog

    would love to see you over on my blog http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/

    Jade
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rimmel is a great brand, the Scandaleyes kohl crayons are fabulous - I love using the nude one in the waterline.

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  6. That lipstick looks great! x
    -------

    http://breakfastataris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i need to buy more from rimmel, the lipstick looks nice!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle // bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Rimmell! Love your blog! New follower!

    XO, Erica

    www.mymistersmrs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check it out on my blog!! (:

    www.mymistersmrs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rimmel is such an incredible brand, their lipsticks especially are my favourite.

    http://themakeup-gypsy.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete