liebster award


Thankyou so much to the lovely Erica of the blog My Misters Mrs. who has nominated me for the Liebster award! I also would like to thank my lovely readers.

Rules:
  • Link the person who nominated you
  • Answer the questions asked by the person who nominated you
  • Nominate a further 11 blogs with under 200 followers (I am really sorry but at the moment I do not know of any blogs to nominate, if you would like to be nominated or know of someone you want me to nominate please leave them in the comments and hopefully by the end of January I will choose some people. Remember that you need to have the correct amount of followers)
  • Create 11 questions for those blogs to answer
  • Notify those bloggers via there blogs/social media

Erica's Questions:


1. Why did you start blogging?
Since I was little I had been interested in creativity and when I heard about blogging the idea excited me, It is a way to be creative and share ideas.

2. If you could only have three items of makeup for the rest of your life what would they be?
BB cream, Powder and Mascara.

3. Favorite movie of all time?
Journey to the Centre of the Earth, I fell in love when I saw it at the movies for the first time and watching it never gets old.

4. When you were a kid what did you say you wanted to be when you grew up?
A fashion designer and that is still what I want to do.

5. Favorite food?
Bocconcini Salad (bocconcini, spinach, cherry tomatoes, carrot, pasta and Italian dressing).

6. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
2020!! Hopefully pursuing my dream career with a lovely boyfriend and living in Melbourne or England!

7. What is your favorite season?
Autumn/Winter because I am NOT a big fan of the heat.

8. Coffee or Tea?
Hot Chocolate? Although I really like the taste of coffee.

9. What is your most worn clothing item?
A grey, loose, scoop neck tee shirt.

10. Favorite blogger or Youtuber?
ViviannaDoesMakeup, she is so funny and her blog and youtube are so well made

11. What is your dream vacation spot?
On top of a snowy mountain with a view to kill!

~


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing hun!

    I've recently relaunched my website CH1K.com and would love if you could stop by and check it out! Let me know what you think xx

    Helen xx
    http://CH1K.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved reading your answers! I love the fall/winter too!!

    ReplyDelete