fashion magazines


imageimageimage

Fashion magazines, they show you the goings on in the fashion world from new models and the best runways shows to the best new things in beauty.



These Australian fashion magazines are my top picks:

Yen Magazine
A fun, arty magazine full of powerful and inspiring women.

Russh Magazine
An independent fashion magazine about fashion, art, beauty, music and films.

The fashion bible, showing runways, trends and some of the biggest models in the editorials.

~

7 comments:

  1. I love your magazine worthy writing dear! it's so fun and easy to read ♥ ♥

    New fun post on the blog sweetie!
    http://michaelmacalos.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading a mixture of Vogue (Australia and UK) as well as SHOP magazine, I like reading updates on both the high-end fashion world and something a little more relatable! Great post. x

    The Style Icon

    ReplyDelete

  3. I've just found your blog and I think it's really inspiring, it will be an honor for me if you can visit mine too, and if you want to follow, it will be a pleasure to follow you back! :) <3

    Fashion gets Fierce.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've never read these but i love the cover of cara :)

    xx danielle // shades of danielle // bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you get the chance to come to Australia I definitely recommend you get these magazines :)

      Delete