beauty top 4

image
image

Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes - Big W
Removes makeup and cleanses your skin without irritation, win win!

image

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Translucent - Priceline
I didn't realise how good this was until I tried it, it keeps your skin matte for a very long time while not change your foundation colour.

image

Garnier ‘Shine Be Gone’ Moisture Match Moisturiser - Kmart
I've mentioned this before and I am mentioning it again because it is one of the best moisturisers I have tried, the lovely smell, the way it makes your skin feel and how it mattifies (is that even a word?) your skin.

image

Rimmel BB Cream in Light - Priceline
I have been using this for a long time and I really like it. It is very light but gives good coverage, better than any other BB Cream I've tried. All while moisturising and providing some sun protection.

~

No comments:

Post a Comment