How to make some really yummy gingerbread cookies ....
★ 110g butter
★ 1 cup brown sugar
★ 1/4 cup golden syrup
★ 1/4 cup honey
★ 3 cups plain flour
★ 2 teaspoons ground ginger
★ 1 teaspoon baking soda
1. Combine the butter and brown sugar using an electric mixer.
2. Add the golden syrup and honey
3. Mix in the plain flour, ground ginger and baking soda.
4. Using your hands make it into a dough (if it is too dry add more golden syrup, if it is too wet add a little more flour).
5. Put in the fridge for 10 minutes
6. Preheat oven then roll mixture out until about 1/2 cm thick and cut out shapes using floured cookies cutters (so the mixture doesn't stick to the cookies cutters).
7. Put in the oven for 8 minutes or until lightly golden.
recipe from here